Friday, April 26, 2013

A quick intro to Sweet and SavoRi

Thursday Night, 11:45 PM


Well, here I am, sitting down with the laptop, eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch while The Angry Beavers is playing in the background, looking my blog over, and thinking, "This is good. This is good for now." So, I think now is a good as time as any to write my first post! I'll admit; I love food. I love making it, reading about it, reviewing it, looking at it, researching it, and of course tasting it. I also like to tell everyone I can about how I feel about certain products, so I guess starting a food blog felt like the natural next step. My plan is to focus on reviewing plenty of different products, but I'll also keep all you lovely readers updated on the latest newcomers to the food world and whatnot. So, I hope that anyone out there reading this post will give me a chance to make it in this ever-growing world of food blogging, and give me constructional criticism when its needed. Also, if any of you readers have a product you'd like reviewed, just ask and I'll do my best to give it a try! Well, I guess that's it for now! My goal is to have a review up in at least a few days. Check back when you can, and I promise one'll be up before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...