Wednesday, October 30, 2013

REVIEW: Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

This time I'm reviewing Torani's Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup. I've reviewed their Sugar-Free Caramel variety on this blog before as well, but that's all. One 375 mL bottle is around $5.19.

This is a product I've bought many, many times before, so I know it quite well. And the reason I've bought it so many times is that it is THE BEST  flavor of sugar-free syrup I've tried so far! I'm not kidding. Unlike some of Torani's other sugar-free flavors, this one has no chemically, artificial taste. It's not hiding any bitter or icky undertones. It's just smooth, tasty vanilla. I mean, Torani really has the vanilla flavor down pat. You'd think, for a sugar free syrup, it'd taste totally icky, but you'd be way off the mark in thinking that.
And this syrup works just about perfectly in whatever you put it in- not JUST coffee. I like to flavor plain yogurt with it, tea, recipes, and especially milk. Ohhhhh yeah! It's like super sweet, delicious, amaaaaazing milk then!!!
I really don't understand why practically NO ONE makes vanilla milk. I mean, there's vanilla SOY milk, and vanilla ALMOND milk, and vanilla COCONUT milk, but NO vanilla MILK milk. And that's probably the main reason I prefer soy over the regular stuff. I'd probably like cow's milk a lot more if it were widely available in vanilla. But, since it's not, I'm relying on Torani's syrup for the milk flavor I desire. Just another reason this syrup is a winner.
So anyway, I don't really have anything BAD to say about this syrup. It's like a sweetened vanilla extract (But unlike vanilla extract, too much won't taste all alcohol-esque and weird). It's worked for me in just about anything I put it into! And with such a smooth, sweet, vanilla-y taste for ZERO calories, what's not to love?!?! Luckily, this flavor of Torani is available in pretty much any grocery store, so search the coffee aisle next time you feel like sweetening up your food, no sugar added!
If you haven't guessed, I'd say Torani's Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup deserves a total 10/10!!!

Do you like any flavors from Torani? If so, which ones? Or do you prefer another kind of coffee syrup brand? You tell me!

Till' then, this has been RiRi ri-porting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...