Tuesday, April 1, 2014

REVIEW: Chobani Pomegranate Greek Yogurt

Yay, more Chobani!!!
...You know... are you guys sick and tired of Chobani? Do you guys think I oughta review others yogurts? ..Oh well, guess this's what I'll be reviewing for now! Hope ya'll don't mind...
Anyway, today I'll be reviewing Chobani's Pomegranate Greek Yogurt. Zero fat!
A 5.3 oz. container of yogurts costs around $1.29.


One container (150g) contains 120 calories, 0 of them being from fat, 0g of total fat, 0g of saturated fat, 0g of trans fat, 5mg of cholesterol, 60mg of sodium, 19g of total carbohydrates, 4g of dietary fiber, 15g of sugar, and 12g of protein.

Now, I've only had Pomegranate once in my life, but I'll try my best to imagine what a pomegranate-y yogurt should taste like. Also, I keep needing to have spell-check remind me how to spell Pomegranate. 
...Pomergranite.
...Pomagrnite.
...Pomugrunit.
...Palmmaygrantit.
...Pomeranian.
I try. I really, sincerely do.
Anyway, this yogurts tastes a lot like fruit juice. So, it's kind of tart. But in a good, flavorful way. Plus, this yogurt is really sweet, so I think that may qualm any tartness complaints you may have. This yogurt has a very sweet, pronounced, good flavor- it's very yummy. The only thing I don't like about the yogurt, believe it or not, are the pomegranate seeds. They're extremely crunchy, and they taste very, very nutty. They're almost bitter, in a way. I don't know- maybe some of you like that, but I sure don't. But, to end this portion of the review with a plus, I'd like to say that this yogurt is very creamy, milky, and thick. Good stuff.

Well, Chobani has created another success with their Pomegranate Greek Yogurt... OMG, I ACTUALLY SPELLED POMEGRANATE RIGHT FOR ONCE! ALL BY MAHSELF!!!
MUCH SPELL. 
MANY LETTER. 
WOW.
Anyway, in all seriousness, this is a tasty, sweet yogurt with a very strong flavor, and I would totally recommend to all folks. Plus, there's so much protein in it and no fat at all! I would definitely buy this flavor of yogurt again.
I'd give Chobani's Pomegrante Greek Yogurt an 8/10.

Sick and tired of Chobani Reviews? Then what yogurt brand do YOU think we should review next? Let us know in the comments below!
Till' then, this has been RiRi ri-porting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...