Saturday, November 9, 2013

REVIEW: Chobani Lemon Greek Yogurt

I love Greek yogurt! It's just so thick and full of protein. And Chobani is the company my family purchases yogurt from the most often. Today I'll be reviewing their non-fat lemon flavor. One 6 oz. container costs $1.29 where I live.

One container contains 140 calories, 0 of these bring from fat, 0g of total fat, 0g of saturated fat, 0mg of cholesterol, 80mg of sodium, 20g of total carbohydrates, 18g of sugar, 0g of fiber, and 15g of protein. Also contains 15% of your daily calcium.

This lemon yogurt tastes sweeter than I thought, but still manages to nail the flavor of lemon. It tastes a bit similar to lemon ice, only creamier and more like dairy. Thick and creamy texture, as expected of Greek yogurt. There is real lemon pulp mixed into the yogurt, resulting in a somewhat pulpy texture as well. While, this yogurt is sweet, it's not as sweet as I'd prefer. I find several other Chobani flavors taste waaaaay sweeter and are more abundant in flavor than this one.
I didn't hate this flavor of Chobani, but I didn't love it either. I found it to be of average appeal. So I think I'll give this lemon yogurt a 6/10.

Have you tried any of Chobani's products? Which are your favorites? Write what you think in the comment section below!

Till' then, this has been RiRi ri-porting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...