Tuesday, January 28, 2014

REVIEW: Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bars

Fiber One, I love you,
Yes, oh yes, it's true!
Your Peanut Butter Bars with the yummy chew,
Are the next thing I will review!
A 7 oz. box for around $2.98,
Is something I sure can appreciate!

There are five 40g bars to a box, and each one contains 150 calories, 40 of them being from fat, 4.5g of total fat, 2g of saturated fat, 0g of trans fat, 0mg of cholesterol, 110mg of sodium, 28g of total carbohydrates, 9g of dietary fiber, 9g of sugar, and 3g of protein.

This is a decent sized bar, and like all Fiber One Chewy Bars, has candy chips on the bottom and a drizzle on top- this bars chips and drizzle are peanut butter-flavored, of course. The bar is mainly made up out of crisped rice and oats. There are also roasted peanuts here and there- something I have had yet to see in all the Fiber One bars that I reviewed until now.

This bar's peanut buttery smell is complemented by a peanut buttery flavor- a very SWEET kind of PB flavor, might I add.  While the oats and crisped rice made for a chewy and soft texture, the drizzle and PB chips added an accent of creaminess to the mix. Lastly, there were little bursts of crunch and extra nutty flavor, thanks to the roasted peanuts.

Overall, this chewy bar was another solid success for Fiber One. The PB flavor I expected was all there, and the addition of roasted nuts was a nice touch. Like the other Fiber One Chewy Bars I've reviewed so far, this one didn't fail to impress me. I have to say I liked the PB Chewy Bar better than the Oats & Chocolate kind, but not as much as the Oats & Caramel. I could see myself buying these chewy bars again another time!
I'd give Fiber One's Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bars a 7.25/10.

What Fiber One Chewy Bar should be reviewed NEXT? Let us know in the comments below!

Till' then, this has been RiRi ri-porting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...